Where Can You Buy Our Mustard?
The most common question we get asked is "where can I buy your mustard?" so here's the updated list of all our wonderful stockists. We are also popping up on the menus of a lot of great restaurants too!
- McCambridges of Galway, 38/39 Shop Street, Galway
- Ernie’s Fruit & Veg, Sea Road, Galway
- Judy Greene Pottery Cross Street & Kirwan’s Lane, Galway
- Herterich’s Pork Butchers, Lombard Street, Galway
- Café Temple, The Cornstore, Middle Street, Galway
- Salthill Social, Lenaboy Gardens, Salthill, Galway
- Ali’s Fish Market, Barna Village, Galway
- Mary’s Fish, Ballybane Industrial Estate, Galway
- Duggan’s Spar, Renmore, Galway
- The G Counter, Wellpark, Galway
- Corrib House Tea Rooms, Woodquay, Galway
- Terryland Fruit & Veg Market, Terryland, Galway
- Dangan Nurseries, Dangan, Galway
- SuperValu, Barna Village, Galway
- Honest Kitchen, Shangort Road, Galway
- Nourish Café and Eatery, Barna, Galway
- Builín Blasta Café & Bakery, Ceardlann Design Centre, Spiddal, Co. Galway.
- All Things Connemara, Market Street, Clifden, Co. Galway
- Dan O’Hara’s Heritage & History Centre, Lettershea, Clifden, Co. Galway
- Wild Atlantic Café & Shop at the Delphi Resort, Leenane, Co. Galway
- Roundstone Music & Crafts, Roundstone, Co. Galway
- Gleeson’s of Booterstown, 44 Booterstown Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin
- The Village Butcher, 121/123 Ranelagh, Dublin 6
- Sheerins Meatin Place, Teeling Street, Ballymote, Co. Sligo.
- The Dingle Whiskey Distillery, Milltown, Dingle, Co. Kerry
- Crinkle Stores, Green Street, Dingle, Co. Kerry
If you want more information about stocking our mustard or buying our catering sized packs just give us a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 086 255 8066.