Fast Frittata for Four
· 75g Grated Cheese
· 8 Free Range Eggs
· 2 tbsp Olive Oil
· 200 g potatoes peeled & sliced
· 3 Spring Onions sliced
· 1 tsp of your Favourite The Lodge Mustard
· 4 Rashers
- Turn on grill to medium heat.
- Put the sliced potatoes in a pot, cover with water and bring to the boil. Turn heat down and simmer for 10 minutes. Drain and place in large bowl.
- Heat oil in large frying pan and add chopped bacon.
- Cook until it just starts to go crispy then add the spring onions and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Put the bacon and spring onions in the bowl with the potatoes.
- Keep the pan on the heat and add a little more oil.
- Beat the 8 eggs together with the mustard, half of the cheese and some pepper.
- Add the egg mixture to the potatoes and bacon and mix well. Then pour everything into the pan over a medium heat and cook for 6-8 minutes without stirring.
- When it looks like the egg has mostly set and there is a little liquid still on top, pop the pan under the grill to finish cooking with the remaining cheese on top.
- Grill the frittata until it is golden and set.
- Serve cut into wedges with a salad.